This collection of spring journal prompts is exactly what you need for reflecting and positive goal planning during the upcoming months.
Don’t forget to check out the rest of my journal writing prompts for plenty of ideas to fit all of your journaling needs.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you choose to purchase through an affiliate link, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. You can see my full disclaimer here.
Today let’s talk about:
- What spring means for your mind and your journal
- How to use journaling during the spring for personal improvement
- The 20 prompts you can start using today
- How you can take your spring journaling to the next level
What do you write about in spring?
Every year it seems like winter begins a little later… and ends MUCH later. By the time mid-February rolls around, I’m definitely ready for spring!
Although we’re many weeks into the new year and most resolutions have long since been abandoned, I love that the thought of spring makes us want to make positive improvements in our lives. It’s never too late to begin again!
It’s not like spring is perfect or anything… There’s often rain, mud, melting snow, the first insects, and wind that will blow your coat off.
But there’s also warmer sun, longer days, spring cleaning, the first tender spring produce, and that FEELING of hope and renewal.
Let’s lean into those positive things. Use the rainy days for reflecting and planning, and the beautiful days for moving and implementing.
All of the things I mentioned above can be part of your spring journal.
Springtime journal prompts might seem very similar to January journal prompts. And whatever prompts you use, they can all contribute toward motivating your personal improvement efforts.
While writing about your feelings, observations, and plans is important… what’s even MORE vital is to pair ACTION with what you’ve written. Sometimes you have to see something on paper before your mind is in a place to do anything about it.
Get those things out of your head so you can figure out what you need to do. 🙂
20 Spring Journal Prompts
Sometimes it’s mind-lightening to do a brain dump style of journaling. But I’ve noticed that often, when I sit down to write, I need just a little something to get me started — because staring at a blank page can be paralyzing.
These 20 writing prompts for spring are some of my favorites. Enjoy!
1. What are you most excited for this spring?
2. Describe a perfect day spent with your family.
3. List 5-10 things that remind you of spring.
4. If you could only work to accomplish one goal this spring, what would it be?
5. How can you improve your mental health this spring?
6. What are some easy ways you can improve your nutrition?
7. What memories do springtime flowers bring you?
8. What are some recent challenges you have overcome?
9. If you could go anywhere, where would it be?
10. What do you love about the rain?
11. Will your morning routine change this season?
12. What are healthy habits you want to start?
13. List some activities that can get you outside.
14. What has been making you happy lately?
15. List 3 ways life is different this year compared to last year.
16. Who are 3 people you can make spring plans with?
17. What is a recent memory you don’t want to forget?
18. What is one habit you want to leave behind?
19. List your best family memories this spring.
20. What is one thing you can cross off your to-do list this month?
Use these prompts in your bullet journal, daily planner, personal journal, or wherever you enjoy writing out your thoughts. Need a printable version? Grab the printable spring journal prompts right here.
You may be thinking, ‘Great… 20 prompts… that won’t even last me three weeks. What am I supposed to do for the rest of the spring?’
I hear you! Who doesn’t want enough prompts to last the entire season, right?
Well, here you go..
My Must-Have Spring Journal
Writing this post inspired me to create a 90-prompt printable spring journal! If you like these writing prompts for spring, you’re sure to love using them on beautiful journal pages along with 70 MORE spring prompts to keep you writing throughout the entire season.
There are two prompts per page, so there’s no pressure to write until your hand falls off every day. 😉
Plus, I added a few bonus pages so you can use the spring journal as a sort of mini-planner.
- Blank monthly calendar planning page
- Lined notes page
- To Do list planning page
- Blank journal page
Click here or on the image below to get all the details and grab your printable journal from my shop for a special launch price of ONLY $7.
More Inspiration for an Intentional Spring Season
Motivational Quotes of the Month for April
March One-Word Daily Journal Prompts
Self-Confidence Quotes: 33 Inspirational Quotes You Need Today
Living An Intentional Life: 7 Powerful Steps to Make It Happen
32 Journal Prompts for Self-Discovery and Clarity
Seasonal journaling can be one of the most enjoyable things you do on your journey toward a more intentional life. I hope you will make these spring journal prompts a part of your daily practice!
Don’t forget to grab your printable prompts…
Did you enjoy this post? Know someone else who might like it? Please take a moment to share on Pinterest, Facebook, or your favorite social media… (Click the sharing buttons at the bottom of the post.) Thank you!
2 thoughts on “20 Spring Journal Prompts for Reflection and Seasonal Goal-Setting”
I love this. Thank you so much for sharing. Great questions.
i really love this